Autor Thema: Return to castle Schwabenschwein  (Gelesen 1059 mal)

Offline khumche

• Genosse
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • AU Pravda, Zagreb
    • Profil anzeigen
Return to castle Schwabenschwein
« am: 17:03, Di 15. Mär. 2011 »
Well, we have a few open slots for an event in April, in Zagreb, Croatia (near it to be precise).
Only completely equipped themed teams are invited.

24h milsim with a trash horror scenario..:D
Who wouldn't like it..:)

INFORMATION:
Location: Samobor, Taborec ex-mil base (20km out of Zagreb, Croatia)
Datum: 16.& 17.04.11
Type: Trash/horror 24h CQC Milsim
Themed teams only, invite only event.

Fee: 15€ per person
All profit goes to a humanitarian organisation.

Fee includes:
-safe zone with electricity, drinking water, toilets/showers
-props
-military bean soup
-a number of smokes for both sides

Anyway, there's this storyline I'll try to translate:
DISCLAIMER: It's trash..:) Don't get offended or try to relate with real events, politics and military forces..:)

2021 AD

Location: Town of Samobor, currently occupied by PEU (Pan European Union), Taboretz military complex and Dr. Schwabenschwein's secret laboratory.

Because of increasing unrest among citizens of the original EU countries, the EU's economy collapsed and an event called Petit Galope 2014 happened. During Petit Galope, French government forced over 80% of immigrants out of the country, and soon Germany, Italy and Spain followed the example. To the end of 2016, EU was cleansed of numerous immigrants, mostly of turkish, chinese and african ancestory. Russian Federation, USA and the GB are trying together to stop the process but fail. All countries around the EU are now facing bancrupcy because of increasing numbers of refugees from the EU and meanwhile the RF closes the borders and all trades with EU. USA declared a full embargo against the EU. NATO is officially dismissed and the UN have no power at all.

At the beggining of 2017, the EU is accepting scandinavian countries as members, and during the year annects Eastern Europe and Balkans, to create a special zone for the rest of immigrants, which would live there under EU's watch and to be exploited as cheap workforce. The immigrants were forbidden to leave the zone. The newly created EU was named Pan European Union in which scandinavian countries have full memberships and balkan and EE countris have almost no rights. During 2018. Russia stops delivering gas and oil, GB and USA block all sea routes. During spring of 2018 PEU forces attack Russian Federation and GB to gain access to the seas, gas and oil. On April 2nd, 2018, RF, GB and USA declare war and create a Coalition of Free countries, that includes all their allies.

After years of experimenting with human "candidates" in the secret labs all over Balkans and Eastern Europe, with the intention to create a super-soldier, the PEU finally has some success.
The biggest progress was achieved by prof. dr. Erns Schwabenschwein; he managed to create three mutants that have immense power and stamina but lack intelligence, so a big step to a super-soldier. Smart enough to understand and follow orders, whilst stupid enough not to think about morale and consequences. The Coalition forces discovered the plot and sent their elite units to destroy the Taboretz complex and to collect as much info as possible about that unhuman project. Meanwhile the FSB abducted dr. Schwabenschwein's wife, Elsa, to force him into cooperation.

Ok, so that's the trashy scenario. Can't be any worse (ok, it can with some vampires or zombies added).

Now some photos of the terrain:

Let me know if somone is interested.:)

Offline (Snake)

• Барсы
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 47
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Return to castle Schwabenschwein
« Antwort #1 am: 17:45, Di 15. Mär. 2011 »
I just jizzed into my pants.  8)

I love trash-scenarios... but i got no time on the given date to join the MilSim. :-\
Давай за вас, давай за нас
И за десант и за спецназ!

Offline khumche

• Genosse
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • AU Pravda, Zagreb
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Return to castle Schwabenschwein
« Antwort #2 am: 19:18, Di 15. Mär. 2011 »
Too bad...

The problem is that we have only one shot at this location, because they're going to demolish it soon and build something they believe is useful here..:(